Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Eye of the beholder

These are the first two of my new designs after a hiatus of approximately 3 years.

My daughter asked me to download the photos she had taken with her cellphone to my laptop so she could take more. Apparently she had been taking pictures of

herself and there was one pic of her left eye which particularly caught my interest, even though it was of rather poor quality (low res, bad illumination, etc.).


Anyway, after a couple of hours of fiddling around with Photoshop I came up with these two variations.

She says she likes the red & turqoise one better, while I rather favour the other one.

What do you think?

2 comments:

fab5 said...

your daughter is right.

bb7 said...

hola Mathias, cómo estas? Soy Adriana de Baxter, amiga de Yvonne, nos diste conversación de inglés hace algunos años. Tengo un grupo que le interesa contactarte. Si te interesa por favor escribe.
adriana_morales@baxgter.com

saludos!!

por cierto, expones en alguna galería?